Your support counts

$23.04 Out of stock

Laughs for the Troops is on an important mission – to raise awareness for PTSD and TBI, and to help our Service Members and Veterans begin the healing process that will enable them to integrate into their communities, improve their family lives, and reach their dreams and goals. They served us and now we can serve them.

How do we use the donations we receive?

We’re proud to say that 80 percent of every dollar donated to Laughs for the Troops goes directly to improving the lives of soldiers impacted by PTSD and TBI. The remaining 20 percent is used to support logistics and management of the programs developed by the Laughs for the Troops foundation.

To guide our efforts, we’ve assembled an extraordinary board to make sure we have the highest standards and a clear strategy to help our military men and women in transition. Laughs for the Troops is proud to be involved in helping those who risk everything to protect us.

AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the eligible price to Laughs for the Troops.

AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products as on

Here’s one way you can help support Laughs for the Troops’ mission in helping U.S. veterans dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injuries. People working for companies that have Benevity manage their giving programs can select Laughs for the Troops as a beneficiary for donations, matching donations (if applicable) and other fund-raising events.

Our Sponsors

Sign Up For “The Point” Newsletter

The Point Newsletter

The Point is a frequently updated newsletter that is meant to be clear and contrite to give you the word on all that’s happenings with the Laughs for the Troops. What The Point is not is repetitive or redundant spam mail. In the hectic world we live in, we understand the importance of time, and we dont want to waste ours or yours.